\\SECURITY RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
For security reasons, all Poppy Fields Music Festival ticket holders may be subject to searches.
This is likely to make entrance slower than expected. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security and search requests.
There will be separate search lanes for those with possessions and we anticipate that these lanes will be significantly slower.
Our advice to ticket holders is to allow enough time for entry to be processed.
There will be fast track lanes for people that don’t bring bags/possessions.
Pack light. The less you bring, the quicker you’ll get through the gates.
Label bags. Put your name and mobile number on any bags and possessions you bring. This will assist lost property!
Observe the festival opening times and live performance set times and arrive as early as possible.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right and reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry, during and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the festival.
This is a fully standing event. Although limited seating will be available near to the bar and food outlets.
Seats and chairs are not permitted to be taken into the event.
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Please don’t bring them.
- Small bags are allowed into the festival. Please be prepared to queue longer in the search lanes.
- Umbrellas will be allowed, but no Parasols for safety reasons.
- Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters are also not permitted due to safety reasons.
- Banners & Flags with sticks/poles are not permitted.
- Food & drink. There are licensed bars and catering open throughout the festival. Only non alcoholic drinks in plastic containers with unbroken seals 500ml and baby food, not glass containers are permitted. Alcohol is not permitted.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25, we may ask you to prove your age when first entering the festival and before we issue a wrist band which allows unrestricted access to our outside bars, as part of our Challenge 25 Alcohol Policy. Any one of the following is considered an acceptable form of ID:
Passport (not a photocopy). Foreign passports are acceptable if in suitable condition and include a photograph.
2. Full or provisional photo card driving license issued by the DVLA.
3. Proof Of Age Card.
4. M.O.D. ID Card.
5. National ID Card issued by any EU member state.
If you are under 18 you are committing an offense if you attempt to buy alcohol. Similarly, anyone purchasing alcohol for someone under 18 is committing an offense.
- Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) New psychoactive substances / so-called ‘legal highs’ are strictly forbidden at the event and following the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances Act on 26 May 2016, could result in penalties for possession or supply.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any area of the site.
- Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event.
- Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, Air Horns, Klaxons or similar, Laser Pens are not permitted to be brought into the event.
- Chinese Lanterns are not permitted.
- Bicycles, Skateboards and scooters are not permitted.
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
- Professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited without the correct media accreditation.