\\FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All tickets issued are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below.
Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions detailed below.
All Tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions, security restrictions, prohibited items, data protection and liability policies detailed within this website.
It is a licensing condition that every person entering the festival site must have a valid ticket.
Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
Ticket holders must keep their tickets with them at all times and have them available for verification upon request.
The "organisers" reserve the right to refuse entry at all times.
For security reasons, all Poppy Fields Music Festival ticket holders will be subject to searches. This is likely to make entrance slower than expected. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security and search requests.
There will be separate search lanes for those with possessions and we anticipate that these lanes will be significantly slower. Our advice to ticket holders is to allow enough time for your entry to be processed so that you don't miss any given performance. There will be fast track lanes for people that don’t bring bags/possessions.
For clarification there is no entry or re-admission after 8.00pm. Re-admission and ‘pass outs’ will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances after this time. e.g. medical reasons, taking home young children etc. and are at the discretion of security. Please plan ahead.
8. Anyone found to be causing damage to the festival site, the festival site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded and will be subject to prosecution.
9. No refunds other than cancellation of the event.
10. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
11. Any ticket found to duplicated, re-sold or transferred will become void. The holder may be refused admission or ejected.
12. Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk.
13. The ticker holder agrees to have read and accepted all terms and conditions, security restrictions, prohibited items, data protection and liability policies detailed within this website.
14. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed. All Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years old or over who has purchased a valid ticket.
15. This festival takes place outdoors. Ticket holders are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions.
16. Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
17. Due to our public liability licence, practical arrangements for allowing pets to enter the festival will not be possible at this year's event.
18. Strictly no trading allowed on the Festival Site without prior consent.
19. No illegal substances may be brought in to the festival site – any substances found will be confiscated and may lead to prosecution.
20. WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
21. Strictly NO glass bottles to be brought in to the festival site. Any glass found may be confiscated.
22. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years.
23. Gas/disposable BBQ’s/Portable cooking equipment, unsecured Gas cylinders or open fires are NOT allowed.
24. Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, Generators, Glass Containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
25. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund
26. Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
27. Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult, children must be directly supervised at all times.
28. Medical Matters will be dealt with by a third party organisation.
29. If you’ve purchased tickets in error you must contact us within 14 days of the purchase to ask for a refund. We cannot part-cancel or part-refund. Refunded tickets will become invalid once cancelled.
Refunds usually take between 2-4 working days to appear in your card issuing bank.
No refunds within 14 days of the festival.
30. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid.
31. Tickets sold subject to local event licence being granted.
32. Tickets refundable in certain circumstances due to cancellation.